[Samba] smb_proc_readdir_long - ls not showing files

Doug VanLeuven roamdad at sonic.net
Fri Jul 29 10:21:38 GMT 2005

Paul Warner wrote:
> [...]
Hi,
Reply quoted  rom a previous post about smbfs:
"Oops. This is a General Motors dealership, we do not do Ford warranty work."

With that said, smbfs is a Linux kernel driver that is not part of Samba.
smbfs has been superceded by cifsfs in the 2.6 kernel. Suggest you update and
if you still have trouble contact with the cifsfs developers. You might also
check the CIFSFS Home page at:
	 http://us1.samba.org/samba/Linux_CIFS_client.html

I don't personally use smbfs mounted drives.  But I have this in my archives.

Regards, Doug