[Samba] Linux-Samba-Server

Martin Walter mwalter at samson.de
Fri Jul 29 08:30:10 GMT 2005

Dear Samba Team,

I have got a question concerning your product.
We are using an ADS-Domain on Win2k3 servers in our Company.
Now we want to join several subdomains to the existing network environment.
Therefor I would like to use a Samba-Server on a Linux-System configured as
domain-controller for these subdomains.
Do you have any expirience concerning this subject? Does the replication
between the Windows- an Linux-DCs work? Before starting a big project it
would be good to know if this intention is actually possible.
Would be very nice if you could help me with that.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Martin Walter

PC-System und Netzwerkadministration
Martin Walter, A454, SAMSON AG
Weismuellerstrasse 3, 60314 Frankfurt
Tel.: (+49) 69 40 09 -2093, Fax: (+49) 69 40 09 -1660
EMail: mwalter at samson.de
E-Mail Zentralabteilung: a454 at samson.de
Homepage: http://www.samson.de