[Samba] using pam_winbind to authenticate against AD/krb - solved

Greg Albrecht gba at undef.net
Thu Jul 28 18:22:14 GMT 2005

problem solved, in the howto there was this line in smb.conf:

  idmap backend = idmap_rid:IRTNOG=10000-100000

which i didn't realize was specific to IRTNOG's domain, i changed it to
my domain, restarted samba/winbindd, and everything works.

-g

--
Greg Albrecht (gba at undef.net) * -0700 GMT/UTC
http://undef.net * +1 213 447 3089