[Samba] Samba + Netatalk troubles

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Jul 27 19:59:10 GMT 2005

Jeremy--

I'm currently on 3.1.14a.  It's a production system, so I'd be a
little reluctant to use a pre-release.  I hate to wait until the next
production release, though, especially since most of our users will be
back on campus before too long.  Is there any way to get this working
in 3.1.14a, or am I hosed until 3.0.20 is released?

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University