[Samba] Setup Recommendation Needed

Ilia Chipitsine ilia at paramon.ru
Sun Jul 24 13:42:22 GMT 2005

how You can use single user database. I had an idea, but I didn't have
a time to test it :-)

a) passwords are stored in kerberos, both samba and AD domain use
kerberos.

b) users are stored either in samba/ldapsam or AD, and imported/exported
via LDIF format (AD allows importing/exporting such stuff using LDIF,
without passwords)