[Samba] Samba / AD authentication - one machine only !!!!

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Fri Jul 22 18:00:42 GMT 2005

Folks -- thanks for all your help -- I have gotten the SAMBA
AUTHENTICATION problem resolved -- I rebuilt the machine --

That machine has had as many as 5 different samba configs on it over the
last 3 months as I have tried to get things figured out to make it work
right.  So now that I had a known working configuration, I just needed
to clean all the other junk up

Thanks so much for all your help

I still have a few questions about how to configure permissions which I
posted earlier, if anyone can help out, I would appreciate it

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster / Science Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11
Esther 4:14

Timothy A. Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster / Science Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11