[Samba] Problem uploading printer driver in Samba 3.0.14a

Arnold.O.Andrews at seagate.com Arnold.O.Andrews at seagate.com
Wed Jul 20 19:28:20 GMT 2005

Additional information...

It seems to hang when tried from XP Pro, but seems to work when done from
Win2K.  I left the XP attempt running (hanged) and went to lunch and came
back.  It appeared to have finally done something when I returned to check
on it over an hour later.

I sure would like to know what is causing it to hang on XP, but for now, I
guess my workaround is to use Win2K to upload the drivers.

samba-bounces+arnold.o.andrews=seagate.com at lists.samba.org wrote on
07/20/2005 12:02:04 PM: