[Samba] A new site for job looking and employers was opened!

Jeremy Streeter 695anne at moebelheinrich.de
Wed Jul 20 17:32:56 GMT 2005

Hello!
We  inform you with pleasure that  your opportunities of job search  on the Internet have extended now by means of opening a new site for job looking  and employers Yahoo-HotJobs! Now you can  find on our site more than 95470 vacancies, more than 249000 person had advantage of our services and have placed the resume. We invite you to be registered on Yahoo-HotJobs to get free access to our resources and to receive by e-mail the best offers from our employers weekly. You would not search for  work, you always have chance to find it at us. We do all to facilitate your search and to increase an opportunity of a choice both for applicants   and for employers. Special campaign has place every week  during which employers have opportunity place the announcement cheaper than usually , we help applicants to make the CV  in the most convenient format. Daily 90000 persons visit our site  and every month this parameter grows.
With us you have chance to start the career in short time. Read more in detail about all opportunities granted by us on
http://yahoo-hotjob.com/jobs/AU/Retail/J430111WC.htm
We hope that we shall be useful to you!

Yours faithfully
Mr. Jeremy Streeter ,