[Samba] What are these errors trying to tell me?

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:16:12 GMT 2005

Hello all,

 I am running Samba -3.0.9-1, and things are working well but, I keep
getting errors in my /var/log/messages file.
Could someone maybe give me an Idea or point me in the right direction
as to what these errors could mean?

If more information is needed, I will provide.
For now I am just tring to get an idea.

read_socket_data: recv failure for 4. Error = No route to host
lib/util_sock.c:read_socket_data(384)
getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
Error writing 4 bytes to client. -1. (Connection reset by peer)
call_nt_transact_ioctl(0x90073): Currently not implemented.