[Samba] AD

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 18 14:48:37 GMT 2005

  Mis-sent to the developer list...
One good reference is Using Samba, in your
docs/html directory in the download.

Another is The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide
at http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/

--dave

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Keiko Keiko <greatkeiko at yahoo.com>
To: samba-technical at lists.samba.org

Hi! I would like to ask on how to integrate active directory of windows with linux samba. I need to setup linux squid with winbind authentication. Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest