[Samba] Re: windows policy creation and implementation' in SAMBA PDC

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 15 12:33:24 GMT 2005

[You accidentally asked the developer list instead of the
user list --dave]

This is called "Profiles" in windows-speak, and is described in chapter
25 of the Samba HOWTO Collection
http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/PolicyMgmt.html
and Chapter 4 of Using Samba, http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/using_samba/ch04.html
and also in your downloaded docs/htmldocs/using_samba directory

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest