[Samba] Samba 3.0.20pre2 Available for Download

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Jul 14 08:26:34 GMT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 01:24:43PM +0200, Thomas Bork wrote:
> Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
>
> >This is a preview release of the Samba 3.0.20 code base and
>
> Since 3.0.20pre2 samba_vscan 0.3.6 doesn't compile anymore. This has
> somthing todo with Samba changes, because with 3.0.20pre1 samba_vscan
> compiles fine (samba_vscan wasn't changed between versions):

Where is the samba_vscan code ? I had to change the VFS between
3.0.14a and 3.0.20 to allow several additional features. If the
samba_vscan code is submitted into the main tree I'll try and
maintain it across vfs changes as I do the other included VFS's.

I can't fix external VFS libraries I'm afraid - they'll just have
to be fixed up to use the new vfs interface (that's why I changed
the revision number on the VFS so binaries won't load).

Jeremy.