[Samba] Samba 3.0.20pre2 Available for Download

Rainer Link link at unfug.org
Wed Jul 13 16:12:22 GMT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 06:01:55PM +0200, Thomas Bork wrote:
> Rainer Link wrote:
>
> >Compiling global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c with -fPIC
> >global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c: In function `lrufiles_add':
> >global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c:131: error: syntax error at '#' token
> >global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c:131: error: syntax error before
> >"DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES"
>
> Interesting, I cannot see this message here.

Hum, which gcc are you using? :-)

> Replacing all occurences of "new" with "new_entry" leads to normal

Fine, same for me. I already checked this into CVS.

> compiling and normal behaviour.

> By the way:
> After moving the virus file to the quarantine directory the virus file
> is still visible in the vscan protected share. I have to manual refresh
> the window to see, that the file is gone.
>
> Is it possible to initiate the refresh from samba_vscan? There must be
> such an funktion in samba, because deleting or moving a file leads to an
> refresh of the current window.

You're deleting / moving the file on the Windows side (e.g. Explorer)?
I guess Windows forces a refresh automatically. To be honest, I have no
idea if it's possible to force a refresh via samba-vscan/Samba (as a
side note, moving into quarantine is currently done via vfs_rename)

cheers, Rainer