[Samba] Samba 3.0.20pre2 Available for Download

Thomas Bork knuffelmail at gmx.de
Wed Jul 13 16:01:55 GMT 2005

Rainer Link wrote:

> Compiling global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c with -fPIC
> global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c: In function `lrufiles_add':
> global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c:131: error: syntax error at '#' token
> global/vscan-fileaccesslog.c:131: error: syntax error before
> "DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES"

Interesting, I cannot see this message here.
Replacing all occurences of "new" with "new_entry" leads to normal
compiling and normal behaviour.

By the way:
After moving the virus file to the quarantine directory the virus file
is still visible in the vscan protected share. I have to manual refresh
the window to see, that the file is gone.

Is it possible to initiate the refresh from samba_vscan? There must be
such an funktion in samba, because deleting or moving a file leads to an
refresh of the current window.

--
der tom