[Samba] Re: SAMBA+LDAP PDC (LAM LDAP ACCOUNT MANAGER NOT WORKING)

jamrock news_jamrock at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 11:43:39 GMT 2005

"Adrian Sender" <asender at ampwest.com.au> wrote in message
news:42D1F1E2.4090108 at ampwest.com.au...
> The LDAP server is working fine as I said it works fine in the command
line.

> Anymore suggestions?
>
> email me: asender at ampwest.com.au

Hmmm...

If the command utilities work then I would eliminate LDAP as a problem.  I
would start looking at LDAP connectivity on the client machine.

Can you try another GUI tool on the client?  Can you use Outlook or
Thunderbird on the client to pull information from the LDAP server?

Have you changed your firewall settings on the server?  What happens if you
disable the firewall?

If you can access LDAP from the client machine using other tools, I would
have to start suspecting LAM.