[Samba] Problems uploading printer drivers

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Wed Jul 13 10:41:22 GMT 2005

> didnt you see my post before..
>
>> 1) browse to the samba server in windows xp
>> 2) double click on "Printers & Faxes"
>> 3) right click on some blank window area and select "Server Properties"  =>
> = wrong,
> right = select a printer queue, right klik and first klik NO !!!

What do you mean "select a printer queue, right klik and first klik NO !!!" ?
What do you mean "klik NO" ?
Where's "NO" ?

If I select a printer queue and right klick, it gives me a range of choices,
Open, Connect, Stop printer, Share, Create Link, Delete, Rename and Properties,
but there is no "NO". The only choice that would present me with a choice
between "Yes" and "No" is if I klick "Delete" and it asks "Are you sure?".