[Samba] oplocks, QuickBooks (Samba 3)

Liz Ackerman lackerman at meritalberta.com
Tue Jul 12 18:14:59 GMT 2005

Sorry, didn't mean for that to go to you personally, must remember to choose

I am still curious, I have this for my quickbooks share:

[accting]
	comment = Accounting Volume
	path = /accting
	writeable = yes
	valid users = list of valid users
	oplocks = no
	level2 oplocks = no
	force group = group
	force user = user
	inherit permissions = yes
	create mask = 0771
	directory mask = 0771
	vfs object = recycle:recycle
	recycle:repository = .deleted
	recycle:keeptree = Yes
	recycle:touch = Yes
	recycle:versions = Yes

Is there anything in this config you would suggest changing/removing/adding?

Liz