[Samba] Samba PDC problem

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue Jul 12 14:52:49 GMT 2005

Martin,

None of these changes are necessary if the Samba 3.0.x server is correctly
configured. I have extensively documented Samba PDC configuration in my book
"Samba-3 by Example". This book can be obtained from:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba3-ByExample.pdf

PS: This is part of the official Samba documentation. I would like to believe
that it is up to date, given that I spent the past 5 months full-time
updating all the official documentation.

If there are problems with the documentation (and I am not say claiming that
they are error or defect-free) please let me know so it can be fixed.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member