[Samba] Mount logon Home dir on Linux (CTM)

Cristian Thiago Moecke moecke at lmp.ufsc.br
Tue Jul 12 13:05:43 GMT 2005

I was thinking... if nothing else woks, I will just create a default kde
desktop shortcut pointing to smb:\\MY_SAMBA_SERVER\username... That i
think I can do, should be easy! :)
Is there a way to at least make Konqueror stop asking the user and
password and use the same user and password that was used to log in???

Cristian