[Samba] (no subject)

Jim Cunning jcunning at cunning.ods.org
Mon Jul 11 17:19:59 GMT 2005

On Jul 10 at 9:03am, Lonnie Jordal wrote:

> I am looking for the definition of the word:
> ACLARATION
> I can't find it in any dictionary - but when I do
> a GOOGLE search on it - it finds many many people
> using it.

To my knowledge aclaration is not an English word.  From the contexts of
the uses of it Google finds, I think there are two possible
interpretations:

1. Declaration - I found a couple instances of docs listing Aclaration 1,
Aclaration 2, etc., that should have been "Declaration 1" etc.

2. Clarification - This is the more likely intended meaning, as I found
lots of docs where that meaning fit the context.

Jim