[Samba] Quota support Samba 3.x and Solaris 9

Pierre Dehaen pi at drever.be
Mon Jul 11 07:55:11 GMT 2005

Hi Remy,

I use quotas on Solaris since 2.6 with Samba... but I did not compile it with
such an option. Quotas are supported by the underlying UFS on solaris
provided you mount the filesystem with the option "quota" and you set some
quotas for users. I use the UFS quotas on a kind of users backup share and
it works perfectly.

Is there anything we suppose to win when we compile with one of these
options ?

HTH
Pierre