[Samba] urgent - samba+ldap PDC

Adrian Sender asender at ampwest.com.au
Sun Jul 10 09:11:54 GMT 2005

Hello members

I really have ran out of options here, and I don't know how to resolve this issue. I have a Samba LDAP primary domain controller. I have been using LAM - LDAP Account Manager to manage the accounts. The command line appears to be working correctly ie - getent passwd, getent group, id username, id computer, adding and removing accounts.

Problem: When I logon to the LAM page (ldap account manager) and try to login I get an error "LDAP error, server says:
(-1) Can't contact LDAP server"

LAM is configured correctly, and it used to work. I am almost positive this is not a "LAM" issue.

Please email me suggestions or solutions: asender at ampwest.com.au

Many Thanks

Adrian.