[Samba] [Fwd: Samba-3 By Ex Chapt 3]

Eric Hines eehines at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 22:20:02 GMT 2005

I tried both versions of /etc/dhclient-enter-hooks below, and in each
case, following a reboot my /etc/resolv.conf was overwritten to its
original form by dhclient-script.

Unless this is related to my DNS functionality, which I've written IAW
BYEXAMPLE Chapt 3 (although, apparently not, as it doesn't work), not
working, I'd just as soon focus on that, for the time being.  Thanks for
all the help on /etc/resolv.conf, though, that most assuredly was not
time wasted.  It'll be useful when I come back to this problem.

Eric Hines

--
He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man
I ever met.