[Samba] Files missing when using windows XP and samba

Paul Dunphy pdunphy at research.ryerson.ca
Tue Jul 5 21:03:47 GMT 2005

Hi Stuart,

By any chance, are the missing files very large? I am having a similar
problem with Samba 3.0.14a on Irix 6.5.17, and in my case it appears to
be related to file size. Large files (>1.2 GB) and the folders
containing them do not show up on the Windows client. This problem did
not exist in my previous version of Samba, 3.0.0 (which I've been forced
to revert to).

Cheers,
Paul