[Samba] McAfee 8 incompatible with Samba

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Tue Jul 5 17:10:30 GMT 2005

Is this the version of McAfee that includes a Windows firewall program?  I
find it's necessary to tell it to trust the local subnet (or, at very least,
the PDC and any fileservers) to get anything to work right in a domain
setting.  It took me forever to figure this out the first time I tried to
join a McAfee-infested machine to our domain.