[Samba] Problem showing a printers configured with cups

Markus Roelle roelle at schmieder.de
Tue Jul 5 08:04:17 GMT 2005

   Hi
   I have following simple problem:
   I configured some printers with cups and they are shown through samba in
   the network and are working very well (Some PS printer and some raw
   printer).
   But my last entry (a raw hp4650) is not shown with samba in the network.
   I can controll this with smbclient -L localhost. This new configured
   printer is not shown in the list.
   The printer is right configured, printing testpages with cups is possible.
   Like I wrote in the beginning, other printers were configured in the same
   way and they were shown in the network.
   I relodad samba and restarted it.
   Can someone tell me my mistake ?
   Thanks