[Samba] finding # of people using a share

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Mon Jul 4 13:45:25 GMT 2005

Samba/bin/net status sessions
Samba/bin/net status shares

First shows status of all sessions logged in, second shows which processes
are attached to which shares. Also, smbstatus will report a simplar report
with the combination of the two, we prefet 'net status' command though
because it's referenced by username rather than just process id.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.