[Samba] Re: limiting netlogon scripts to a subnet?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun Jul 3 16:43:52 GMT 2005

John H. wrote:

> your response was blank.

Well I could see it via nntp at gmane.org, but it does not specifically address your need.

I would suggest something like screen scraping ipconfig to find the IP address, and if not correct to run the script them goto the end of the script. Full path all executables you execute, and use
ones on the client workstation. If you do not full path then Windows searches the server first for the file to execute, then the local path, so this skips that useless searching step.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems