[Samba] Samba log analysis and report

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Jan 31 19:21:18 GMT 2005

Hi Malte,

Thanks for helping me out with this.
My preexec script on netlogon is working well for logging logins etc.
Any ideas how I could log logoffs ?
If I get users to always shutdown their PCs ?

Thank you for all your assistance so far.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."