[Samba] Re: 2 Domains on one server (browse.dat location) (3.0.9)

klbspam klbspam at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 18:08:25 GMT 2005

On a related issue - has anyone gotten the Samba server to run in 2 different domains using the SAME "lock dir" parameter?  My purpose is to have a share in 2 different domains.  It seems to work in limited testing without nmbd or winbind which I can live without if needed.  Config is similar to the one below except both smb.conf's have the same "lock dir" parameter.  Samba 2.2.7a on RH9, planning to try 3.0.10 on Solaris 9.

Thanks!
- Ken Bourque