[Samba] print queue problems

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon Jan 31 17:06:20 GMT 2005

>Where should I start looking to find out what is wrong?  It would help to know how
>Windows gets the number of documents and what it checkes so that it can remove the
>document from its list of print jobs.

Not sure of the versions affected, but there are several bugs related to
this in the latest stable (.10) that are supposed to be fixed in the
next release (.11) currently in pre status.

Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.
Systems Architect               Fax:    701-281-1322