[Samba] Veto files applied per group

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Jan 31 10:02:06 GMT 2005

Brilliant ! Thanks Malte.
That does make sense and seems to be the best route to follow.

Thank you for your assistance, greatly appreciated.
Keep well.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."