[Samba] Samba log analysis and report

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Jan 31 09:46:42 GMT 2005

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply.
Ok, that's excellent ! I will look into setting that up.

Does anyone know of some reporting tool that generates web-based reports
from Samba logs ?
Or perhaps a way to get it to log to NT's event viewer ?

Perhaps a plug in for Awstats (http://www.awstats.org) ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."