[Samba] Samba PDC and home share

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Sun Jan 30 11:08:35 GMT 2005

Hi,
could you be a little more informative about your setup?
we can't read your mind, nor can we look at your HD to find out what version of
samba you have installed, whats your os , distribution, version, smb.conf,
client-OS, patchlevel.....
these are all informations needed to answer your question ;-)
have a nice day
Christoph