[Samba] Linux server & client in Win2k3 AD domain

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Sun Jan 30 10:24:03 GMT 2005

Hi,
you didn't tell us your distribution etc, so this is a bit guesswork.

you need a verry recent version of kerberos libraries on your system.
If you use MIT-kerberos you need at least version 1.3.4.
for heimdal i can't recall the exact version.
Please search the list-archives for the minimal required versions.
After installing these libraries you'll have to recompile samba against them.
Christoph