[Samba] Samba PDC setting up user groups and policies (Help)

RIVERA,ALEXANDER aarivera at cablespeed.com
Fri Jan 28 19:08:29 GMT 2005

I have a Samba PDC, and have problems setting up user
groups to limit activity and access to file folders in
Windows XP. I have administrative users that work fine.
New users added as power users or regular users can log
into machine client but dont even have access to the local
C: drive. Cant change backgrounds or even unlock the
taskbar. As long as they are added as user to the machine
with admin priveleges or added to admin group the account
works fine.