[Samba] disappointed with complete lack of help.

Pascal de Bruijn keizerflipje at home.nl
Fri Jan 28 16:18:42 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've only joined the list recently, but please be mindful of the fact
that the people on this list a dedicating their free time without any
kind of incentive...

Remember, getting help is a privelidge, not a constitutional right!

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn
http://members.home.nl/keizerflipje/sambapdc/sambapdc.pdf