[Samba] please help

sasgekar at tbwindia.com sasgekar at tbwindia.com
Fri Jan 28 12:19:12 GMT 2005

 Sir

 Sarang here (fresher for LDAP and Samba)
 I am working in project of Samba frontend and LDAP backend (i.e
smbldap tools.)
 I have added users by command smbldap-useradd command

 I want to allocate quota and ACL to them by smbcquotas smbcacls command.
 Since I don't know how to use this command. but I am unable to understand with
 the help of manual pages given as below

 http://www.hmug.org/man/1/smbcquotas.html
 http://www.hmug.org/man/1/smbcacls.html

 Since Iam not understanding the exact syntax of smbquotas and smbcacls.
 I need some documentation or examples of smbcquotas and smbcacls ,
which will be
 very much helpful to me.
regards
sarang