[Samba] Write list access to Read only share

remote remote at leat.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jan 28 09:10:38 GMT 2005

Had a similar problem a few weeks ago. I found out that your config only
works if you have set security = user in the global section.
Then, a login box should pop up the first time you try to access the share.
For some reason, Windows remembers what you enter in this box, even if you
don´t check "Remember Username/Password", so be careful with it.

Good Luck,

Jörg