[Samba] Re: Problem joining DOMAIN

news.gmane.org danaf at vtnnv.com
Thu Jan 27 22:42:51 GMT 2005

The LDAP backend is searching for machine accounts in the Users ou.  It adds
the Posix account info first, then attempts to find the machine account to
create the samba attributes, but it's looking in the correct ou.  I believe
this is fixed in 3.0.11.  I have found that by attempting to join the domain
twice in succession it will work the second time.

news:cceb89df05012713196cf88718 at mail.gmail.com...