[Samba] Samba not recognizing secondary groups

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Thu Jan 27 22:08:21 GMT 2005

Ed,

Suggest you update to Samba-3.0.11 when it is released. It should be out
within 48 hours and has many fixes since 3.0.2. One fix is for multiple group
membership. Check the WHATSNEW.txt file in the tarball for specifics.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra