[Samba] Recycler problem
marx at in.tum.de
Thu Jan 27 13:47:38 GMT 2005
I have Samba 3.0.10 with SuSE 9.1 running and a problem with the
recycler feature of Samba.
- User A deletes file F1 in directory D
- Samba produces file .recycler/D/F1
- D has permissions -rwx------, F1 has permissions -rwxrw-r-- (owner A)
- User B deletes file F2 in directory D
- F2 doesn't show up in .recycler/D
So all files User B deletes in directory D are lost.
Any suggestions on that?
create mask = 775
directory mask = 0775
vfs objects = recycle
recycle:keeptree = Yes
recycle:touch = Yes
recycle:versions = Yes
recycle:maxsize = 0
recycle:exclude = *.tmp|~$*
recycle:noversions = *.doc|*.xls|*.ppt
--- smb.conf end
More information about the samba