[Samba] Samba & WinXP

Ernesto Iza eir at adp.com.uy
Thu Jan 27 11:35:40 GMT 2005

Hello, I am from Uruguay, South  America. I have been working with Samba
since five years ago when I began working as network admin.

Now I need to connect WinXP clients to my server, (SuSe 8.2 with Samba)
and I can´t connect them to my domain. I read carfully the book Using
> Samba  the chapter were is explained  how to connect  NT  PC to  Samba
but I  couldn´t reach the target.

Can you tell me where to find more info on How to connect XP clients
with Samba, how to make them execute the domain logon to sinchro the
time, map disk, etc.?

Thanks.

Atte