[Samba] WINBIND: only 88 group members ?

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Wed Jan 26 16:23:47 GMT 2005

>I found that the maximum number of group members is 88.

Not sure this is it, but I seem to remember something about the length
of the /etc/group line being the cause of this issue.  In your situation
you would be looking at a 'virtual' line created by winbind that is too
long.  Try looking for something along those lines.

Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.
Systems Architect               Fax:    701-281-1322