[Samba] Having problems running palm desktop or the uninstall program

Richmond Dyes rdyes at monroehosp.org
Tue Jan 25 17:13:57 GMT 2005

I have a user John Dow on a local machine  johnsmachine. I have a samba
user jdow.  When I moved the profile john dow to the domain keydomain, I
can't get the  install program to run.  This is how it looks.  I have
local profile  johnsmachine/John Dow and roaming profile
keydomain/jdow.  When logged into profile johnsmachine/John Dow, I can
install and uninstall the palm software with no problem.  When I am
logged into keydomain/jdow on the domain I cannot do any installs or
uninstalls.