[Samba] Logon Hours problems

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Jan 25 12:11:37 GMT 2005

More information on my problem below.
It seems that users that were only meant to kicked off at 21:00 were kicked off at 19:00.
I've checked the time and timezone on the Linux server and all seems correct.
I think I've messed up something somewhere to do with Samba and time and Logon Hours restrictions.

Please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
David Wilson