[Samba] Win2K. Raw CUPS printing, driver download

Indiana Epilepsy and Child Neurology BrainChild at Skyler.com
Sun Jan 23 21:08:05 GMT 2005

Trying to investigate this some more, I would like to have Samba  send
the output to a file, rather than pass it to CUPS, so I can look at
the file; or, prevent CUPS from deleting its spool file.

Is there a way to do this?