[Samba] Strange problems with samba-3.0.7-5&In-Reply-To=

Ken Jackson j980 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 19:06:10 GMT 2005

I have a similar problem with samba-3.0.6-4.3.100mdk on Makdrake
Linux 10.0.

But it only affects my USB harddrive.  It's line in /etc/fstab
looks like this:

none /mnt/backup supermount dev=/dev/sda1,fs=ext2:vfat,--,umask=0,...

I just moved the relevant data to my main harddrive and stopped
trying to use the USB drive with samba.

-Ken Jackson