Why does nobody answere??? WG: [Samba] username map - same problem

Mathias.Wohlfarth at mw-eb.de Mathias.Wohlfarth at mw-eb.de
Fri Jan 21 09:41:06 GMT 2005

regards

Mathias Wohlfarth EDV-Beratung
Thomas-Mann-Str.1
53111 Bonn
Tel. +49 172 / 53 45 591
 +49 1801 / 777 555 33 01
Fax +49 228 / 9469181
Email mathias.wohlfarth at mw-eb.de
----- Weitergeleitet von Mathias am 21.01.2005 10:40 -----

Mathias.Wohlfarth at mw-eb.de
Gesendet von: samba-bounces+mathias.wohlfarth=mw-eb.de at lists.samba.org
19.01.2005 17:35

        An:     Bjørn-Sverre Nøttum <bsnottum at hotmail.com>
        Kopie:  samba at lists.samba.org,
samba-bounces+mathias.wohlfarth=mw-eb.de at lists.samba.org
        Thema:  Antwort: [Samba] username map - same problem

We are just working on the same problem. We are using "domain logons
=yes". Samba version is 3.0.10
In the logfile it seems, that the mapping is ok. But then something
happens, so that the logon fails.
I cannot see any error in the following records - not very helpfull.
Need help.
this is a part of the logfile, showing, that the maping work and the right

password is given.
I can mail the rest, if someone can understand it.

  check_ntlm_password:  authentication for user [stotadmin] -> [p01user]
->
[p01user] succeeded
[2005/01/19 17:01:48, 5] auth/auth_util.c:free_user_info(1318)
  attempting to free (and zero) a user_info structure
[2005/01/19 17:01:48, 10] auth/auth_util.c:free_user_info(1321)
  structure was created for stotadmin
[2005/01/19 17:01:48, 5] rpc_server/srv_netlog_nt.c:_net_sam_logon(716)
  _net_sam_logon: check_password returned status NT_STATUS_OK

Mathias Wohlfarth EDV-Beratung
Thomas-Mann-Str.1
53111 Bonn
Tel.    0172 / 53 45 591