[Samba] Please help me decipher a two-packet NetBT conversation...

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Thu Jan 20 18:23:17 GMT 2005

Thanks for your response, Jerry.

I too would expect that response from Samba, given the seemingly odd
request.  What I'm up against is the client - especially XP SP2, doesn't
seem to "like" that response, retrying after a considerable pause.

Absent any other trails to follow, I'd like to try making Samba give
some other responses and see how the client responds.

Dave